Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How to get rid of dry elbows?

It's so gross! I thought they were dirty. I scrub them in the shower but it won't go away. Someone told me it's dry skin, I put lotion on and they still look gross. Please, someone tell me how to get the dryness away
Answer:
My grandmother SWEARS this works... and this is a serious answer, stupid though it sounds :-)Take an orange and cut it in half... put one half on your elbow like you are going to "juice" it and scrub it in good. Repeat on the other elbow.The ascorbic acid in the orange will make the dead and dry skin slough off...
use aquafore?
use cocoa butter. I'm sure any lotion would work, but cocoa butter works really quick.
cut your arms off
lotion?
First you must exfoliate in the shower. The skin of the elbow is thick. Get a loofah and scrub vigorously with some moisturing body wash. Then do the half-lemon trick to remove any darkening or discoloration. Then moisturize with lotion that has alpha or beta hydroxy acid, you can buy it OTC. It's a chemical exfoliator. After that get some thick moisturizing cream like neutrogena or similar. Do this about 3 times a week.
Make a home made sea salt scrub with kosher salt and olive oil and rub it daily -
Use pure and natural products from now on.I like the idea of an orange or lemon on the tips.
Buy a lufa too and keep it handy.
I had the same problem. My elbows were so dry they would snag my shirts. I finally found something that works. First I used a body scrub on them to remove the dead skin cells and applied Emushea right out of the shower. Its a great cream that healed my elbows and dry cracked feet in a few days. The only place i've found it is www.emushea.megamarketingmall.
Plus, its all natural and has no chemical that you could break out from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How to cure © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net