Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How to get rid of Stretch Marks on my legs..?

im 16 and nvr had a babY!!umm im not heavy ..about 125 but i have tons of stretch marks on my legs and i hate them ive tired coco butter but it didn't really work..any other tips?please!
Answer:
Sweetheart run, don't walk to your closest GNC! I was born with stretch marks.You do NOT have to have a baby to get them. Your problem is your boobs and hips,and legs grew up.I had really nasty purple ones and looked like I had been attacked by an animal !! :( Look- Tell your parents how it affects your self esteem with HUGE tears because the product at GNC is called Strivectin but it costs $135. I used it and it works.In two weeks you'll notice the difference if you follow the directions RELIGIOUSLY!The stuff seems to stop but then keeps working and results are permanent.Hang in:)
some laser correction is available, but it never eliminates them completely.. get some stuff for scars. it is sold at pharmacies (Mederma)http://www.google.com/search?hl=en%26amp;q=str...
I have used a supplement that rebuilds connective tissue. It has reduced the appearance of stretch marks, scars, wrinkles, etc. (I'm older than you! LOL!! :-) It's patented, and is all natural. let me know if you want more info.
It is almost impossible to get rid of stretch marks without some form of plastic surgery or laser surgery.
i mean they really just goin to be there becuase your body is growin but i wouldnt worry about it becuase most girls have stretch marks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How to cure © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net