Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How to reduce your pore and rid blackheads?

I don't like my pores nor blackheads!!
Can someone help me pleassssssssse??!!
Answer:
Use toners with salicylic acid, they remove and prevent recurrence of stubborn blackheads caused by facial oil build-up. In the process, your unsightly pores will also be smaller, making the skin smoother.http://asianskincare.wetpaint.com/page/t...
Alpha Hydrox AHA souffle, my large pores are gone after using it for a week.Kind of is a tingly, slight burn for a few second the first few times you use it. But not bad.
Use a pore minimizing astringent , such as the one from clean and clear, and try washing with a scrub cleanser meant for black heads. i think biore makes a good one.
Cleanse your face with unboiled milk, gently rub a coarse cloth dipped in milk to remove the blackheads. Steam your face with herbs like lavender, lemon peel and mint leaves added to the water and let the skin soak up its goodness. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/... for more useful tips to control blackheads.
I'm currently using mud mask to tighten the pores and it is working so far. I have been using for around 1month and realise my pores are smaller.
If you're keen, I can show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How to cure © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net