Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How to get rid of warts?

How can I get rid of a wart that is on my finger? I have heard to put clear nail polish on it for a week, does this work? And please, no answers that say cut it off or anything like that because I could never do that! But anyways, thanks.
Answer:
I read once that you could get more warts if you are low in Vitamin E and that you could try taking vitamin E by mouth and rub the oil on the wart. Also rubbing castor oil on warts I read is good.Wartshttp://www.industryinet.com/~ruby/castor... (castor oil properties)
http://www.umm.edu/altmed/consconditions... (vitamin dosage recommendations for warts)
http://www.health911.com/remedies/rem_wa... (list of folk remedies for warts)
there is many ways but the newset and one of the fastest ways is to freeze it off OTC.i do not remmmber the name of the product but u can find it at any drug store fast effective,,,, my kid used it and it was gone the nest day. (last time i took him to the derm. and it took 3 treatments of freeze to help. good luck!
Put duct tape on your wart.
well my dad leroy told me that if ya take a string and wrap it around your wart and "measure" it, and then cut that string off right where it makes a circle 'round it, and then go bury it in the lowest spot you can find, within walking distanst under a full moon, that that would get rid of it.
i didn't take his advice, but I did get some wart remover- it was some kinda acid- and put it on it- it didn't hurt or nuthin, jes foller the directions and it would soon get the heck off ya. ( well actually I drowned that puppy with it and periced it with the lil' applicator until it turned a funny color, and peeled it off. It never came back , so it worked- that there wart was in the durndest of places- on my right knee, when i was jes 16 years young. i could nt kneel until i got rid o it.
I had to have mine froze off, but since then have heard that breaking a capsule of Vitamin E and squeezing the liquid on the wart works.
Use some tea tree oil, you can buy it at a health store.Put a bandage over the wart .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How to cure © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net