Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How to get rid of small puss bumbs on the inside of pinky finger?

I had 3 small bumps on the inside of my pinky finger. When I poked them with a needle clear to yellow puss would come out. I started with 3 small bumbs and now it has spread and covers nearly the entire inside of the finger, which my be a result of my constant poking and squeezing..? My finger looks red and seems swollen from puss underneth the surface.Do I stop poking? Keep it dry? Keep it moist? What do I do?Thanks for any help.
Answer:
First off clean your hands. With warm sterile water (boil it and let cool) and clean it- put on peroxide and some antibiotic ointment (neosporin) and call your MD.A bacterial infection is nothing to mess around with especially when the CDC has a big warning about staph (flesh eating)
situations. (I am sure this is not that) but be careful and let a MD help you (not advice here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How to cure © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net