Sunday, October 25, 2009

How much pain is too much for u?


Answer:
Go to school and do your work, we have all been to school know the feeling of giving up, taking a 'sick' week, but once you start, you will find it harder to keep up. How much pain, they started me on long term morphine last year, gave my Lyrica for neuropathic pain, valium to relax my muscles and 17th March a nice wheelchair. I am still getting break through pain, but have not been using the wheelchair for the past eight days. Enjoy your life while you have it, because you never know what is around the corner. I succumbed to Arthritis at the age of 21 and wanted to be a Teacher of Physical Education, now I am almost 49 and intend to keep being active.
Too much homework...that really bothers me.
I have an extreme pain tolerance level.Everyone has different ways of feeling and dealing with pain.
What might be painful for one is nothing for another.
(That's why women have babies) Sorry boys!I had a 72 hour labour and no pain killers at all. That's good pain contol mentally.How much pain we experience is a personal thing.
Emotional or physical? either way got a very high pain threshold
I have a pretty good threshold for pain. I have three kids delivered them naturally no drugs and was fine. But it has been my experience that no pain is worse than the immediate pain. From a splinter to a broken leg to menstruation (yeah those cramps that make you double over) what ever pain you are in at the time is the worst pain.
it depends how much you could bear.
Well, like most say, everyones tolerance to pain varies.
Fibromyalgia tends to drag me down a lot. I think constant pain is worse then pain you know will be gone shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How to cure © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net