Sunday, October 25, 2009

How often can you have your ears syringed?


Answer:
As long as it is done gently and always using an oil to soften the wax first, there is no limit.
I have no ears, i am a tree
As often as needed until the impacted wax is removed.
I think as often as you need to. My sister has to have her's taken care of every month because she has a real problem. As long as you have a reputable doctor do it. If syringing is not for you, let the doctor use the "hook pick". That is how they do my ears, and I much prefer it over the syringe and it doesn't hurt.
All I know is that they say its not good to do it too often,probably once a year might be ok.
As often as you really need. I work in Audiology and some people need wax removed often. There is also micro suctioning, like a hoover, a lot of people have this if they have had perforated ear drum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How to cure © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net