Saturday, October 31, 2009

How to get rid from pimples and pimple marks?

i want to know that how many times i put lemon juice and rose water on my fase .does it really works ? coz i have black and red pimple marks on my face
Answer:
Here are 4 Simple tips that could help you get rid of pimples.1. Keep you hands off of your face. This is extremely important. Unless your hands have just been washed do not touch your face with them. All day, your hands come in contact with bacteria and oils that can and will spread your acne and make it worse. Don't sit there feeling them and popping them all day long.2. Wash your face gently with Warm water and a soft wash cloth 2-3 times a day. Do not use a tough wash cloth. Once this is done you can then apply your exfoliant, which works well in the fight against acne.3. Baby Powder can work well in drying out your pimples and getting rid of them. Remember to wash your face first though.4. Eat plenty of nutritional foods that are high in fiber, iron, protein, and zinc. Also remember to drink plenty of water as It helps flush a lot of toxins out of your body.
byhttp://www.dhaarvi.blogspot.com...
honey and milk mix equally and apply on ur face daily twice will reduce pimple marks and u will get shine on ur face try out good luck
I tried lemon juice by itself and it didn't really work at all... I think it would be more effective if you actually drank a lot of lemon juice, and heal your skin from the inside. As for post-acne marks, they just take time to disappear so until then, wear good makeup that doesn't clog pores and heal your body from the inside by eating lots of fruits and vegetables. I know where you're coming from, I have a lot of them right now too but time will make them disappear, and a good diet.
naw i probably had the worst skin in the world all u need is any soap or cream but make sure the benzoil level is 10% it will clear up your skin in about 2 weeks gaurantee 10% is the strongest level on the market some soaps only have about 2% and thats y i found it didn't work on my skin but 10% really really helped me out alot but you got to wash your face about 3 times a day for a couple of weeks
A dermatologist can help you. But the first thing you need to do is do not put your hands/fingers on your face because you are adding oil and dirt which you don't need. Second: A skin car routine religiously with a good wash, exfoliant, and moisturizer. And don't pick at them! Good luck!
I just learnt lemon juice mixed with cucumber juice in ratio 1:1 does wonders. I have used it for just a day and night now and I must say its working, instead of applying and washing off after 15minutes leave it on overnight. I plan to use it for as long as it takes for my acne scars to fade.Apart from the lemon sting (I have to jump around like a crazy person after applying every night), which should reduce after refrigerating, there is no other disadvantage. The mixture also dry-up ur pimple (if used overnight) I also use it as my day cream when am not going out. Try it as it works, but u have to be patient and optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How to cure © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net