Sunday, October 25, 2009

How normal is it to have pain in both your sides,when u have a cyst in each kidney?

have posted 2 ? so far but have not made it to the cancer doc and just wondering if anybody else has had pain from cyst.i had cancer in the left one in 2004 but got treatment and now here i have one in each kidney.it feels like somebody has there hands around them and want let go,not to mention blood in my urine.i do have kidney stones but they've never hurt me like this.somebody that really knows what there talking about only answer please!if you've not been threw it than u have no idea what i'm talking about.thanks
Answer:
Well, if its any consulation, i was diagnosed with kidney cancer in 2005. My urine was perfect, my blood was perfect, and the doctors thought it was nothing more than a syst. Get it checked out now! I had no pain at all, however they caught it when it was pretty small. Good luck!
I've never had this problem, but anything you have problems w/ your kidneys it's painful, I know that.My suggestion to you is that if visits to the Dr %26 having treatments done are not helping, you should do an all natural kidney cleanse. Here is the best website ... I've done the liver %26 gallbladder cleanse w/ great success, more than once. I got rid of a lot of stones!http://curezone.com/cleanse/kidney/defau...Good luck.
Did you go to a urologist for tests such as cystoscopy (look into bladder with microscope), urinalysis, culture and sensitivity (for germs and what antibiotic if infection), urine cytology (to check urine for cancer cells), abdominal CT (to look for stone,etc)...?If you are having pain, did you tell your doctor so he could maybe prescribe something to help with the pain?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How to cure © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net