Saturday, October 31, 2009

How to cure my dry foot and it always peels my skin?

everyday i peel my skin from the heel please help me to cure my dry foot, i keep applying vaselene everyday
Answer:
I use Burt's Bees Hand Salve on my heels.
I used to have the most painful cracked and peeling heels.
I have beautiful feet now.
I put it on every day without fail!
There is your problem vasesline is petroleum it hardens your skin not softens it contrary to marketing and peoples belief.
Don't apply anything with petroleum, baby oil or mineral oils to your feet again.Go get a pumice stone and soak your feet and apply kosher salt and olive oil as a scrub/moisture.
Get a lotion geared for your foot and apply the cream after you soak it, use the olive oil scrub and apply socks.
Lock in the moisture.
Every day in the shower take off the dead skin with the pumice.It's a safe bet if you have no open sores to get a a pedicure to get the fast help you need -
Use a foot scrub to remove dead skin, then a foot file. Rub in some cream, like neutrogena or cocoa butter or similar before you go to bed and wear socks to bed. It should make your skin softer and help keep it moisturised. In fact put cream on your feet before you put socks on - it works for me!
Go to your local store please. Look for the Vaseline brand lotions. There are many, so look for one that indicates it's for heels OR extremely dry skin. Use it religiously and, borrowing anything medically wrong, it should heal and become manageable in no time.
u can use krack cream ,it really does work.
If your body is heat in nature(prakruthi), try applying ghee to the soles of the feet while going to bed %26 wash with warm water in the morning.
Yogurt-honey combination helps dry skin. Make an egg pack with a yolk, a teaspoon of honey, a tablespoon of milk powder. This is beneficial to dry skin types. There are many helpful tips to cure dry skin at http://useinfo-dryskin.blogspot.com/...
Try the homoeopathic medicine Lycopodium 30 - a few pills taken 3-4 times a day. This medicine does not have any side effects and is good for the liver and stomach as well. If it helps please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How to cure © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net