Saturday, October 31, 2009

How to cure suntan?

Due to regular exposure to sun my face has turned darker where as my hands and rest of body parts are still very fair.My face is going to be darker and darker every day though i am using proper protection.If some one know some tips to make my face fair again please tell me
Answer:
you can'tjust use a cap to cover for face and it will start to fade on its ownwhen ppl work outside this is just something we have to live with
Wear a hat.
Every single day you should wear a cream with the highest SPF (sun protection factor) and if you cannot wear a hat, remember to rub on some more frequently to avoid tanning... In order to lighten your skin, you should see a dermatologist, but I will tell you something I have noticed on my own skin... (I have an olive complexion and I tan very easily)... I have bleached my body hair (arms) with Peroxide cream (20 or 30%) and bleaching powder, I noticed that my skin bleaches too, I have even rubbed on the peroxide alone and my skin clears up... If you will use it with your together with the powder careful not to have scratches or sores, cause it may itch a lot.
You can get these products at markets that sell hair care products or cosmetics.
Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How to cure © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net