Saturday, October 31, 2009

How to clean smelly nose with yellow stuffs inside?

Almost every morning my nose is fill with this yellow smelly stuff, and its been bothering me starting this year. I have to clean (dig out lightly) in my nose or sneeze hard to get rid of the yellow stuff. Does anyone has the same problems? I don't know whether my breathing is affected or not. I don' know how to tell the doctor about the symptoms, they may just ask me to drink lot of water and rest.
Answer:
it is just mucus that starts to harden =give your nose a good blow in the morning to help get it out
allergies and sinuses use a nasal spray with saline it works well spray sniff blow
It's common (especially during allergy season) to wake up with slight congestion and drainage. If you have any sinus pain or pressure, however, you could have sinusitis and may need an antibiotic. If it only happens in the morning it's probably just normal overnight drainage.
You should irrigate your nostrils with salt water. You can go to a pharmacy and get a kit. People have been doing for 100's of years and it works wonders.
Stay away from rotten pu--y, sticking your nose were it doesn,t belong lead to infections, possible arrest, stay off the bad COKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How to cure © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net