Sunday, October 25, 2009

How often do humans get worms and have to "de-worm"?

My husband clams he has worms every time he feels sick or has a headach, its always worms worms worms. He says when he takes a dewormer then he feels better. What causes worms?
Answer:
Thats usually in dogs; but I heard of ring worm.
De-worming is done every 6 months especially in children. Worms may come from the soil. Like when you are gardening and not using a gloves. It can also come in some cases from food that we eat (those that are not cooked well).
I have no reply for your question other then my dogs only needed to be de-wormed once. (That was only one of the five I had.) I've only know one person to have worms and that was a tape worm he got while in South America. I think hubby might need some right now mental health.
Your husband needs to have a colon cleansing done...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How to cure © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net