Saturday, October 31, 2009

How to cure babesia gipson?

i was told that my dog has babesia gipson. i really have no idea why my dog was found the disease. can it be cure? the owner of the kennel told me that there is no guarantee to cure the disease. my dog look very healthy. are there any syptoms? and if it has babesia gipson, can she migrate to south africa? because i'm living in south africa at the moment. i spent more that HK$14000 to go through the red tape and i have to spend HK$40000 more to proceed the precedure, but was told there is no guarantee to deliver my dog to south africa. can any one tell me the above question?
Answer:
I'm sorry, your question doesn't belong in this category. Please post it in Pets.
I think this is a fair question to ask since humans aren't the only organisms affected by infectious diseases.Babesia sp. are protozoans spread by tick bites. Babesia infections can be cured with antibiotics and quinines (similar to malarial treatment). It will cost you, but you can have your veterinarian treat your dog and clear it of the infection. But until then, it won't be able to be imported into SA.I don't know how much you love your dog (I'm not a pet lover, so I don't exactly sympathize), but you may want to give it to a friend or relative instead. Taking it to SA may be too much of a hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How to cure © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net