Sunday, October 25, 2009

How much will my health be improved now?

I have stopped smoking for two weeks now. I did try quit for about a month before this but i started again. But I have gone on to the patches now and doing well and no smoking for two weeks
Answer:
good for you it up wished i had the will power to do it the patches didnt agree with me got bad headaches and sickness your health will improve a lot my mum gave up smoking and before she was always coughing and out of breath after a couple of months her cough was gone and she didnt get as breathless (its been 2yrs now since she last had a ***)
as a non-doctor, i guess ull be fi9
Well done keep it up!It takes time for all the toxins to leech out of your system. Be careful not to smoke with the patches on though, you will find that you craving for nicotine will be greater than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How to cure © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net