Sunday, October 25, 2009

How much would it cost a for a dermatologist to remove a wart on my knee?

It's a rather big sized wart almost as big as a dime!!
Answer:
It shouldn't cost more than $80.00 to $100.00 dollarsPerhaps it might be cheaper to go to your regular physician. Call first and see if he can remove the wart.Good luck
I had a wart on my finger and my Dr. tried burning it off. It kept coming back. Eventually he asked me if I wanted to try an "unapproved method" of removing warts. He injected the wart with a flu shot and the wart went away and never came back again.
You do not need to see a dermatologist.If you go to a chemist there are ointments that you can apply on the wart and after several time doing this it will go..the ointment will kill it and it will peel off.Just go to a chemist and ask for wart treatments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How to cure © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net